Celebrate Love in Lexington this Valentine's Day
True romantics see February 14 as one more day to express their love, but others go above and beyond on that special day: Valentine's Day.
Lexington and the Rockbridge area is brimming with romance if you know where to look. Whether you're interested in taking your game up a notch or playing it cool, there's something here on our list that will prove to be a winner. Enjoy!
Enjoy a historic night's stay at Natural Bridge Hotel February 10-17. Your accommodation will include a room of your choice with nightly champagne and chocolates, as well as a four-course dinner. Book Now
Celebrate love all month long at Robert E. Lee Hotel in downtown Lexington. Their special package includes accommodation, a three-course dinner for two at Rocca Ristorante & Bar, champagne with dinner, and late check-out. Book Now
Join in a "make-and-take" essential oil class at Books & Co. on February 13. Create one lip balm for yourself and one for your Valentine.
Shop downtown Lexington to create the ultimate Valentine's gift bag for your special lady:
- The Jefferson Florist, Flowers & Things, and University Florist - flowers
- Urban Farm Girl - SCOUT bags, Lenny & Eva Jewelry
- Cocoa Mill - chocolates
- Artists in Cahoots - unique art of Lexington and Rockbridge County
- The Quiltery, Renegade Art Glass, Make It Sew, House Mountain Yarn Co., and Shenandoah Art Destination - artisan classes and workshops
- Rockbridge Vineyard, Lexington Valley Vineyard, and Washington Street Purveyors - wine
- Hess and Company Jewelers - sparkly things
- Encore Salon 215 Spa - gift certificate for a spa service
- McCorkle's Hallmark - a Valentine
- Victorian Parlour - something beautiful
- Sweet Things Ice Cream - sweetness in a waffle cone
Cuddle close and catch the sunset from the Blue Ridge Parkway before dinner.
Celebrate the one you love this Valentine's Day and every day!