Celebrate Love in Lexington this Valentine's Day
True romantics see February 14 as one more day to express their love, but others go above and beyond on that special day: Valentine's Day.
Lexington and the Rockbridge area is brimming with romance if you know where to look. Whether you're interested in taking your game up a notch or playing it cool, there's something here on our list that will prove to be a winner. Enjoy!
Enjoy a historic night's stay at Natural Bridge Hotel. Your accommodation will include romantic turn-down service, a $75 credit toward dinner in The Colonial Dining Room or Red Fox Tavern, a bottle of champagne, and breakfast for two the following morning. Book Now
Romance is found at Shenandoah Manor B&B just outside of historic downtown Lexington. Choose from several romance packages to include truffles made by our local Cocoa Mill chocolate crafters, champagne, breakfast, and more. It's just the sweet treat your Valentine deserves. Book Now
Shop downtown Lexington, Buena Vista, and the Village of Fairfield to create the ultimate Valentine's gift bag for your special someone:
- The Jefferson Florist, Flowers & Things, and University Florist - flowers
- Urban Farm Girl - SCOUT bags, Lenny & Eva Jewelry
- Cocoa Mill - chocolates
- Artists in Cahoots - unique art of Lexington and Rockbridge County
- The Quiltery, Make It Sew, House Mountain Yarn Co., and Shenandoah Art Destination - artisan classes and workshops
- Rockbridge Vineyard, Lexington Valley Vineyard, and Washington Street Purveyors - wine
- Hess and Company Jewelers - sparkly things
- Encore Salon 215 Spa - gift certificate for a spa service
- Shenandoah Attic & Victorian Parlour - something beautiful
- Sweet Things Ice Cream - sweetness in a waffle cone
Cuddle close and catch the sunset from the Blue Ridge Parkway before dinner.
Celebrate the one you love this Valentine's Day and every day!