Rockbridge Vineyard is an esteemed member of the 2020 Virginia Governor's Case, a collection of the top 12 Virginia wines, with their 2017 V d'Or. Rockbridge is a two-time Virginia Governor's Cup winner (2001 for the 1998 DeChiel Merlot and 1995 for the 1994 V d'Or).
Tuesday - Saturday: 10-6pm
We are starting flights to be enjoyed at the customer's private tables or picnic areas.
Fights will be 4 wines for $10 or $12 depending on selection.
Music every Sunday from 1-4 pm. No cover charge.
• Face masks worn by all staff serving customers
• Face masks required for customers in tasting room except at tables
• Signs indicate that customers who have Covid-19 symptoms are asked to return home for appropriate care and are not served
• Curbside service offered and may be requested via phone or email
• Tables inside tasting room spaced apart six feet or more
• Outdoor seating encouraged, with tables spaced apart six feet or more and ample space for customers sitting on lawn in groups six feet or more apart
• Cleaning of all public surfaces protocols in compliance with Virginia Wine Association guidance, which were developed with Virginia Department of Health guidance
• Beginning of shift screening of all staff for Covid-19 symptoms
• Staff with symptom not allowed to work
35 Hill View Lane, Raphine, VA 24472540-377-6204