St. Patrick's Day Fun
Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day! Celebrate with a green drink, or shop for a special gift at Celtic Tides in downtown Lexington.
- Enjoy a special Irish menu all week at Southern Inn Restaurant.
- March 17, 5-8 p.m.: St. Patrick's Day at Great Valley Farm Brewery
- March 17, 6-9 p.m.: Marla Palma Band ROCKS St. Patrick's Day at Devils Backbone Brewery Outpost & Tap Room
- March 17, 6-9 p.m.: Spring Heifez Hootenanny at Heartstone Lodge
- March 17: 7 p.m.: St. Patrick's Day Party with Rattlebag at Sweet Treats Bakery
- March 17, 7:30-10 p.m.: Celtic Music by CRANRUACH at Brew Ridge Taps
- March 18: 9 a.m.: Leprechaun Leap 5K, Central Elementary
- St. Patrick's Day Weekend at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort
Aside from the fun, Lexington and Rockbridge County's Irish roots run deep. A key destination on the Wilderness Road: Virginia's Heritage Migration Route, Lexington was founded as the county seat in 1778 by many Scots-Irish families.
Related Sites of Interest: