Adventure Ready Activities
During the warmer months, be sure to plan a trip to one of the swimming holes, lakes or public pools that Rockbridge County has to offer. Goshen Pass and Cave Mountain Lake provide breathtaking views and numerous access points.
Breathtaking mountain gorge approximately 12 miles west of Lexington on Rt. 39. Numerous access points to the water from Rt. 39.
Cave Mountain Lake
A 7 acre swimming lake maintained by the U.S. Forest Service. From Lexington follow Rt. 11 south to Natural Bridge. Take Rt. 130 east for 3 miles. Turn right on Rt. 759 for 3.2 miles. Turn right on Rt. 781 (Cave Mountain Lake Road).
• Blue Ridge Recreation Area Pool - 20 Greystone Lane, Fairfield, fee, 540-377-9237
• Glen Maury Park City Pool - 10th Street, Buena Vista, fee, 540-261-7321
• Lexington Municipal Pool - 194 Wallace Street, Lexington, fee, 540-463-5441
• Lexington Community Pool - 194 Wallace Street, Lexington, fee, 540-463-5441
• Lake A. Willis Robertson Pool - 106 Lake Robertson Drive, Lexington, fee, 540-463-9893