Celebrate the Holidays
Lexington has been named among the best Holiday Main Streets in Virginia, and we can't help but agree. Our lamp posts don wreaths with big red bows and our shopkeepers create beautiful displays in their front windows. And that's just the outside!
Be sure to look for the PACT logo (Protecting All Citizens and Travelers) as you make your way around. That is your signal that the business has embraced all CDC protocols and industry standards to combat COVID for you and their employees. Please follow all local and state mandates regarding masks and social distancing.
Celebrate the season in Lexington, Buena Vista, and Rockbridge County at one of our upcoming holiday events.
Many Lexington merchants will have extended holiday hours, just look for the yellow flags adorning storefronts. This is the perfect time to take advantage of the Love Lex Lotto. Visit participating merchants to collect stamps for a chance to win a Downtown Lexington Shopping Spree.
Fairfield and Brownsburg are excellent antiquing hot spots, if there's a special something you seek. Warm hospitality awaits!
Fuel up at local eateries before hitting the shops, then reward yourself with a craft beer or creative cocktail after you've crossed everyone off your list. Need a little stretch to work out the kinks of carrying all those bags? Center of Gravity yoga studio yoga studio offers evening classes and virtual Zoom sessions.
Special Events & Activities
- November 27: Lexington Candlelight Processional and Tree Lighting Ceremony
- December 1-31: Festival of Trees at Natural Bridge State Park
- December 5: Jingle Bell Run in Downtown Lexington
- December 5: North Rockbridge Holiday Open House Trial
- December 7 and 8: Washington and Lee University Holiday Pops Concert
- December 11: A Christmas Carol
- December 11-13: Luminary Nights & Carriage Rides
- December 11, 18, 19: Christmas Lights Tours and Jingle Bell Carriage Rides
- December 12: Christmas in the Park @ Glen Maury Park
- December 12 & 20: A Christmas Carol @ Hull's Drive-in
- December 18-20: Luminary Nights
- MORE GREAT EVENTS