Celebrate the Holidays
Lexington has been named among the best Holiday Main Streets in Virginia, and we can't help but agree. Our lamp posts don wreaths with big red bows and our shopkeepers create beautiful displays in their front windows. And that's just the outside!
Many Lexington merchants will have extended holiday hours, just look for the yellow flags adorning storefronts. This is the perfect time to take advantage of the Love Lex Lotto. Visit participating merchants to collect stamps for a chance to win a Downtown Lexington Shopping Spree.
Fairfield and Brownsburg are excellent antiquing hot spots, if there's a special something you seek. Warm hospitality awaits!
Fuel up at local eateries before hitting the shops, then reward yourself with a craft beer or creative cocktail after you've crossed everyone off your list. Need a little stretch to work out the kinks of carrying all those bags? Center of Gravity yoga studio offers evening classes you're welcome to join.
Flavors of the Season
Celebrate the season in Lexington, Buena Vista, and Rockbridge County at one of our upcoming holiday events.
Special Events & Activities
- November 17 - December 31: Festival of Trees at Natural Bridge State Park
- November 24: Lexington Candlelight Processional and Tree Lighting Ceremony
- November 25, December 1, and December 3: Tantivy Lavender Christmas Wreath Workshops
- November 26: Christmas Cookie Decorating Class at Mulberry's DIY Workshop
- November 30: Lee Loves Local at The Livery
- December 1: Lexington Christmas Parade
- December 2: Jingle Bell Run in Downtown Lexington
- December 2: Tantivy Lavender Waldorf Angel Workshop
- December 2-3: Holiday Open House at Rockbridge Vineyard and Brewery
- December 4-5: W&L Holiday Pops Concert
- December 5: Christmas at The Jacksons
- December 7: Buena Vista Tree Lighting (6:30pm) & Christmas Parade (7pm)
- December 7: W&L Lessons and Carols
- December 8: Downtown Lexington Caroling & Extended Retail Hours
- December 8-10 and 15-17: Luminary Nights & Carriage Rides
- December 9: Boxerwood Gifts of Nature Workshop
- December 9: Warm Up on the North Rockbridge Trail Holiday Open House
- December 9: Borwnsburge Christmas Celebration
- December 15: Historic Churches of Lexington Open House
- December 15-17: The Night Before Christmas presented by The Rockbridge Ballet
- December 19-22: Christmas Carriage Rides in Downtown Lexington
- December 31: NYE Dinner at Haywood's
- December 31: NYE w/ The Party Crasher Band at The Patton Room
- December 31: NYE Masquerade Ball at Natural Bridge Historic Hotel
- December 31: NYE Party & Ball Drop at The Gin Hotel
- MORE GREAT EVENTS