A B&B at Llewellyn Lodge
John & Ellen Roberts have welcomed guests in downtown Lexington for over 34 years. The Lodge’s Award Winning Blue Ribbon full breakfasts from a menu along with the most comfortable beds around bring many a repeat visitor. In-town convenience, walk to colleges, restaurants, museums. John is from Lexington and is a treasure trove of local info in helping guests get the most out of their trip to his hometown. Check out our packages. Expert outdoor advice, guided & instructional trips for trout. Midweek rates. 7 rooms. In season rates $139-$259, spring $129-229. Children over 8 Welcomed, WiFi, Wedding Venue, Smoke-Free Property. Rates effective June 2021.
Guest safety and health have always been at the top in our 35 years of Innkeeping here at Llewellyn Lodge. Covid 19-prevention added measures included:
- Commercial Foaming soap dispensers for all common areas.
- Temperature screening
- Sanitizing wipes available at all times
- Cleaning and sanitizing of common areas & shared surfaces after each use.
- Breakfast seating & scheduling policies in respect to current social distancing prescribed measures by the Virginia Dept of Health.
- In Room and outdoor are additional dining options for breakfast.
We (John & Ellen) are the staff here and our place is fairly small and we have additional measures in place for keeping guest rooms sanitized and clean. Being smaller we can be more efficient than larger places in every aspect of our mission to insure guest health and safety. We respond to any problems and concerns instantly.
- We have added additional meal preparation measures including:
- Sanitized dishwashing, etc.
- Increased hygiene steps in food handling including: frequent handwashing, masks, gloves and more.
We welcome any questions and want you to enjoy your stay at Llewellyn Lodge.
John & Ellen, Innkeepers
603 S. Main St., Lexington, VA 24450(540) 463-3235, (800) 882-1145