Celebrate the Holidays
Lexington has been named among the best Holiday Main Streets in Virginia, and we can't help but agree. Our lamp posts don wreaths with big red bows and our shopkeepers create beautiful displays in their front windows. And that's just the outside!
Many Lexington merchants will have extended holiday hours, just look for the yellow flags adorning storefronts. This is the perfect time to take advantage of the Love Lex Lotto. Visit participating merchants to collect stamps for a chance to win a Downtown Lexington Shopping Spree.
Fairfield and Brownsburg are excellent antiquing hot spots, if there's a special something you seek. Warm hospitality awaits!
Fuel up at local eateries before hitting the shops, then reward yourself with a craft beer or creative cocktail after you've crossed everyone off your list. Need a little stretch to work out the kinks of carrying all those bags? Center of Gravity yoga studio offers evening classes you're welcome to join.
Flavors of the Season
Taste the sumptuous flavors of the season at our farm-to-table restaurants and knock back a holiday craft cocktail or two while live entertainment keeps time at our tap house, bars, or piano lounge.
Celebrate the season in Lexington, Buena Vista, and Rockbridge County at one of our upcoming holiday events.
Special Events & Activities
- November 21 - December 31: Festival of Trees at Natural Bridge State Park
- November 25: Lexington Candlelight Processional and Tree Lighting Ceremony
- December 1: Buena Vista Tree Lighting (6:30pm) & Christmas Parade (7pm)
- December 2: Lexington Christmas Parade
- December 3: Winter Wanderland on the North Rockbridge Trail
- December 3: Buena Vista Christmas Market
- December 3: Jingle Bell Run in Downtown Lexington
- December 3: Village of Brownsburg Tree Lighting & Caroling (5pm)
- December 5-6: W&L Holiday Pops Concert
- December 9: Downtown Lexington Caroling (5:30-6:30pm) & Extended Retail Hours (7pm)
- December 10: Christmas at the Jackson House Museum (5-7pm)
- December 9-11 and 16-18: Luminary Nights & Carriage Rides
- December 16: Historic Churches of Lexington Open House (4-6pm)
- December 17: Gift Wrapping at The Gin Hotel (2-5pm)
- December 22: Christmas w/ Charles Billingsley Concert at Natural Bridge Hotel (6-9pm)
- December 31: NYE Open House at Ecco Adesso Vineyards (12-6pm)
- December 31: NYE w/ The Party Crasher Band at The Patton Room (9pm)
- MORE GREAT EVENTS