December 11, 2020 - December 13, 2020
5:00 pm- 8:00 pm
Natural Bridge State Park
This holiday season, experience the Natural Bridge like never before. During your visit, enjoy a roaring fire and holiday treats at the Cedar Creek Café. Guests must wear a mask where social distance cannot be maintained.
This year Natural Bridge State Park is expanding the Luminary Nights event to cover two weekends:
- Friday through Sunday, December 11-13 from 5pm to 8pm.
- Friday through Sunday, December 18-20 from 5pm to 8pm.
For guests who would like to walk the luminary path and enjoy the trail, Fridays will be for pedestrians only. Pedestrians are welcome on Saturday and Sunday nights as well, but will share the trail with the carriages.
The park will once again offer carriage rides along the luminary-lined banks of Cedar Creek and underneath the colorfully lit Bridge!
- Pre-registration for Saturday and Sunday is required by calling (540) 291-1331.
- Registration begins November 16.
- Each rider will be $15, which includes park admission.
- Fridays-Sunday (pedestrians): Standard admission applies
- Saturdays + Sunday (carriage rides): Each rider will be $15, which includes park admission.
Community, Family Friendly, Holiday