Historic Garden Week-Lexington Tour
April 24, 2021
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Headquarters at Lexington Visitor Center. Please check in before beginning tour.
106 E. Washington St.
Lexington, Virginia 24450
"Through Garden Gates Old and New" features four private gardens and is exclusively an outdoor tour. Three gardens are in the historic district of Lexington and one estate is just south of town. Plein air artists will paint the gardens, weather permitting. Plan to spend a leisurely day exploring Lexington's well-preserved historic district, mountain vistas, secret gardens, boutiques and galleries.
TICKETS & CHECK-IN PRODEDURE
- PURCHASE TICKETS TODAY!
- $20 admission sold online only with limited tickets available to permit social distancing. Face masks will be required.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Morning Tour runs 10am-1pm; Afternoon Tour runs 1pm-4pm.
- Check-in at the Lexington Visitor Center with your Eventbrite ticket receipt to receive a wristband to access the gardens, a Guidebook with directions, and area shopping and dining information.
- To view other Historic Garden Week tours, visit VAGardenWeek.org.