Haunting Tales - Lexington's Ghost Tour
September 24, 2021 - October 31, 2021
Lexington Visitor Center
106 E. Washington Street
Lexington, VA 24450
Experience the eerie transformation of the charming little city of Lexington, Virginia after the sun goes down.
Led by lantern, walk with us through back streets and alleyways to the homes of Lexington's long since departed residents who still occupy them.
- Witness first-hand the unexplained phenomenon which has occurred nightly in Oak Grove Cemetery for over 100 years!
- Experience the "Most haunted house on the East coast"---"The House of Eight Ghosts.”
- Be baffled by mystery of "The House with the window that will not stay closed."
- See, smell or hear the ghost of General Robert E Lee’s favorite horse "Traveler".
- Learn about Lexington's ghost cats---Cats on a hot tin roof!
Gather near the doors of the Lexington Visitors Center. Please call (540) 464-2250 for information and reservations.
Note: We will host tours for RSVP groups of 10 or more please call for information. All Tours begin promptly at 8:00 pm and last approximately an hour and a half. Tours run Thursday, Friday, and Saturday during the summer. Check our website for full schedule. Adults (13+) $15. Children (6-12) $10. No charge for kids 5 or younger.
*Most tours led by Mark Cline of Enchanted Castle Studios and Dinosaur Kingdom II
Civil War, Family Friendly, History, Outdoors