June 25, 2022
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Glen Maury Park Main Pavilion
101 Maury Park Dr.
Buena Vista, VA 24416
Gravista is a gravel bike race out of Buena Vista, Virginia that traverses the Blue Ridge Mountains. Riders will tackle the elevation and challenging terrain of different Forest Service Road in the George Washington National Forest.
Friday 6/24/22 | 5-8PM
Welcome Party and Racer Check-in @ Heliotrope Brewery
- Live music
- Wood fired pizza
- Locally brewed beer
Camping at Glen Maury Park
Saturday 6/25/2022 | 8AM-6PM
Race Day and After Party @ Glen Maury Park, Buena Vista
Race entries: $100 for the Worthy 30 mile course; $120 for the Stoked 60 mile course.
- 6:30-7:45am: Number pickup
- 7:55am: Race brief
- 8:00am: "Stoked 60" start
- 8:00-8:45am: "Worthy 30" number pickup
- 8:55am: Race brief
- 9:00am: "Worthy 30" start
- 10:00-10:30am: "Kid's Race" Registration (A partnership with Main Street Buena Vista)
- 10:30am: "8 & Under" (One lap around the Caboose)
- 10:45am: "8 & Over" (Figure 8 around lower park area and Caboose)
The after party will have food trucks, live music, camping, a raffle, and prizes!
- 12:00pm: Salernos Wood Fired Pizza and Taco truck start serving
- 12-6:00pm: Live music
- Awards approximately 2 hours after each finish
Sunday 6/2/2022 | 10AM-11AM
Spin out ride led by Velocio // Exploro Women’s Gravel Team
- 9:30am: Coffee and meetup at Pronto Caffé & Gelateria
- 10:00am: Ride start
- Ride will be approximately one hour on mixed surfaces
Visit us on Facebook!