Pandemic :: Attraction and Accommodation Updates
Last Updated 8/24/20 at 7:21 p.m.
Forward Virginia Guidelines for Campgrounds & Summer Camps: Phase 3 Re-Opening
Re-Opened with Adjusted Hours and/or Capacity
- Halcyon Days Cider - Reopened July 3 - Friday & Saturday noon-6pm, Sunday 1-5pm. No tastings, bottle sales only. Labyrinth is open.
- Stonewall Jackson House - Reopened July 2 - Gift shop and exhibit center open Thursdays–Mondays from 9am-5pm. House will reopen for self-guided tours on September 2.
- Lexington Carriage Company - Reopened July 1st Tours Friday-Sunday from 10am-5pm for both walk-ups and reservations, and Wed-Thurs by reservation only. Closed Mon-Tue. Offer private tours, by reservation Mon-Sun.
- Haunting Tales: Lexington's Ghost Tour - Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday thru the summer; each group will social distance from all other groups. If you choose to wear a mask please do so. $15 for Adults and $8 for children 3-12; $150 for up to 10 people (any night of the week). Reservations only by calling 540-464-2250.
- Cave Mountain Lake Campground. Reservation only. - opening June 19
- Virginia Horse Center events - opened June 16 (no spectators permitted)
- Caverns at Natural Bridge - opened June 12
- The Georges Inn - opened June 10
- Glen Maury Park Campground - opened June 3
- Dinosaur Kingdom II - opened May 23, Daily 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hull's Drive-In - opened May 15 with online-only ticket sales and at 50% capacity
- The Gin Hotel - opened May 15; Juniper Lounge opened June 5
Note: Many of our lodging properties have remained open and are welcoming guests. Please visit our Lodging page for B&Bs/Inns, Hotels and Cabins/Vacation Rentals.
The following are temporarily closed, with re-opening dates undetermined or noted as we learn of them. Check the website and/or Facebook page of each business for updates and operating protocols.
- Lime Kiln Theater
- McCormick Farm Mill and Museum
- National George C. Marshall Museum
- R/C State Theatre
- VMI Museums
- Washington and Lee University campus is closed to visitors, including Lee Chapel & Museum, Reeves Center and Watson Gallery