Pandemic :: Attraction and Accommodation Updates
Last Updated 1/21/21 at 7:13 p.m.
Forward Virginia Guidelines for Campgrounds & Summer Camps: Phase 3 Re-Opening
Re-Opened with Adjusted Hours and/or Capacity
- Halcyon Days Cider - Closed for the season. Will re-open February 12.
- Stonewall Jackson House - Closed for the season. Will re-open March 1.
- Lexington Carriage Company - Closed for the season. Will re-open April 1.
- Haunting Tales: Lexington's Ghost Tour - Closed for the season. Typically re-opens in June.
- Cave Mountain Lake Campground - Closed for the season. Will re-open April 1.
- Virginia Horse Center events - opened June 16, 2020 (no spectators permitted)
- Caverns at Natural Bridge - Open. Fri-Sun, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tours start on the hour.
- The Georges Inn - opened June 10, 2020
- Glen Maury Park Campground - opened June 3, 2020
- Dinosaur Kingdom II - Closed for the season. Typically re-opens in May.
- Hull's Drive-In - Closed for the season. Will re-open in March, likely with online-only ticket sales and at 50% capacity.
- The Gin Hotel - Closed for winter break; re-opening mid-January
- Juniper Lounge - Closed for winter break; re-opening mid-January
- R/C State Theatre - Open Fri-Sun and Tues
Note: Many of our lodging properties have remained open and are welcoming guests. Please visit our Lodging page for B&Bs/Inns, Hotels and Cabins/Vacation Rentals.
The following are temporarily closed, with re-opening dates undetermined or noted as we learn of them. Check the website and/or Facebook page of each business for updates and operating protocols.
- Lime Kiln Theater
- McCormick Farm Mill and Museum
- VMI Museums
- Washington and Lee University campus is closed to visitors, including Lee Chapel & Museum, Reeves Center and Watson Gallery