Pandemic :: Attraction and Accommodation Updates
Last Updated 5/26/20 at 10:55 a.m.
Forward Virginia Guidelines for Campgrounds & Summer Camps: Phase 1 Re-Opening
Open with Adjusted Hours and/or Capacity
- Dinosaur Kingdom II - opened May 23, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Haunting Tales: Lexington's Ghost Tour - Private tours only; $150 for up to 10 people. Reservation only.
- Lexington Carriage Company - opened May 23 - Private tours only; $60 for up to 3 people or $100 for up to 6 people (up to 4 adults and 2 kids). Reservation only.
The following are temporarily closed, with re-opening dates undetermined or noted as we learn of them. Check the website and/or Facebook page of each business for updates and operating protocols.
- Glen Maury Park Campground
- McCormick Farm Mill and Museum
- National George C. Marshall Museum
- R/C State Theatre
- Rockbridge Regional Libraries
- Stonewall Jackson House
- The Palms Restaurant
- VMI Museums
- Washington and Lee University campus is closed to visitors, including Lee Chapel & Museum, Reeves Center and Watson Gallery