Father's Day Weekend In and Around Lexington
Treat dear ol' dad to a nice weekend in a historic town like Lexington, Virginia. Not only is there plenty of history to sink his teeth into, but an incredible variety of food, too! Our downtown hotels, sweet cabins, and luxury B&Bs are sure to meet whatever type of relaxation he appreciates, and if dad is into the great outdoors, we have TONS of that, too! Oh, and don't forget about our award-winning craft breweries and wineries. For sure, the Shenandoah Beerwerks Trail is something most would dads love.
Father's Day Weekend Events
- June 14-16: Maury River Fiddlers' Convention at Glen Maury Park
- June 14-16: Shell Rotella SuperRigs
- June 15-17: Show Dogs (PG) and Life of the Party (PG-13) at Hull's Drive-In
- June 15: Free Wine Tasting at Washington Street Purveyors
- June 15: Live Music & Dancing at Clark's Ol' Time Music Center
- June 16: Brownsburg Artisans Festival in the Village of Brownsburg
- June 17: Diggin' Up Firepower at Natural Bridge State Park
- June 17: Natural Tree-Sources Hike at Natural Bridge State Park
Outdoor Family Fun
Pitch a tent and enjoy a weekend of camping at one of our great campgrounds. Yogi Bear's Jellystone Natural Bridge Camp-Resort is right on the river, as is the Wilderness Canoe Company campground. Also check out our local KOA and other camping options to determine which one is perfect for you.
If dad likes to fish, we have everything he needs to know for a successful time casting in Rockbridge County.
Biking? Our routes are handy for your reference and Shenandoah Rides and Rentals has a variety of bicycles for your travel convenience. In fact, they now offer bike rental along the Chessie Trail on Maury River Road.
Putt a few rounds of golf with your favorite man at The Vista Links in Buena Vista, our favorite local course.